Work With Purple Fig As An Eco Cleaning Specialist
As an Eco Cleaning Specialist at The Purple Fig, you’ll work on a dedicated and supportive team to maintain our clients’ living and working spaces. Your goal is to combine the attentive detail and professionalism of hospitality with the creative, conscientious energy of ATX to nourish our partnerships with each other, our clients, and our community. Your success at The Purple Fig will be seen in your commitment to kindness and positivity, your dedication to consistent communication, and your drive to ultimately leave things better off than when you found them.
PART-TIME is available – reach out to us for more information.
Other Great Benefits Include:
- Weekly direct deposit
- Your day will typically start between 5:45-6:30am and end between 2-4pm. No sitting in rush hour traffic, and enjoy free afternoons!
- We offer competitive pay via direct deposit on a weekly basis
- Great work/life balance–you’ll never work nights or weekends!
- Get paid to relax: you can earn up to 60 hrs of PTO in your 1st year.
- Never be stuck guessing how well you're doing - our coaching is done in the moment between peers so you can support each other to achieve excellence!
- Ever felt like you couldn't ask for a raise? Performance reviews are conducted every 4 months and include raises!
- Feel secure in the option of joining our premium health insurance including optional dental and vision plans
- Spend holidays and your birthday with your friends and family! (Not with us–even though we’d love to celebrate with you!)
- Rich company culture–monthly company game nights, happy hours, and volunteering opportunities
- 4% 401(k) company matching (after 1 year)
- Save money on snacks! Our office kitchen is stocked with snacks, drinks, & vitamins to keep you feeling energized throughout the day.
- Have a smartphone with data plan
- Have a reliable car and able to provide proof of auto insurance
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Have the ability to multitask quickly, yet thoroughly
- Have the ability to communicate effectively in English
- You are 18 years or older
- Have the ability to lift and carry 30+ lbs.
- Face masks may be required depending on the City of Austin covid community level
- Must be able to stoop, squat. and climb a 6′ ladder.
- No prior experience necessary–we’ll teach you everything we know!
Training/Pay structure within first 60 days
- Training period: $18/hr
- For full time employees, this is 2 weeks (10 full work days)
- For part time employees, this is 3 weeks (or closest equivalent to 10 full work days)
- Once training is completed: $19/hr
- After 60 days: $20/hr, plus tips
Once first 60 days is complete, you are eligible to:
- Join our health insurance (only available for full-time employees)
- Use the PTO that you’ve been accruing since day one
How we are staying safe during COVID-19:
- We provide all employees with KN95 masks and disposable gloves as needed
- **We check in daily with employees and clients to make sure everyone is feeling healthy and do not allow employees to come into contact with residents who have tested positive.**
The Purple Fig is an Equal Opportunity Employer. However you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Please apply if this role and being a part of this ragtag bunch excites you!
Join Our Team
The Purple Fig Cleaning Company is a confident and socially-conscious cleaning business based in Austin. We are dedicated to serving our clients, employees, and the Austin community.
We utilize eco-friendly products and top-of-the-line equipment to ensure outstanding cleanliness with our housekeeping services in Austin, TX.
We take full responsibility for our customers and employees. We are fully bonded and insured and prioritize hiring local professionals from Austin. We offer employee benefits including health insurance and fair compensation.