COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
We are very pleased to announce that our staff is fully vaccinated, and it will be a requirement
for all future applicants to be vaccinated in order to qualify for employment.
- Must provide proof of vaccination
- Are required to wear masks at all cleans, choice between surgical or KN95 provided by office
The Purple Fig will continue:
- To provide KN95 and surgical masks for employees
- Daily temperature checks for all employees
- Changing into clean aprons between cleans
- Disinfecting caddies and supplies between cleans
- Disinfecting all high traffic areas at the end of the clean
Our clients will:
- If they are to remain in the home during the clean, clients are required to choose a room to be completely cleaned first thing and sequester there for the remainder of the clean so a physical barrier can remain between clients and employees at all times (to be coordinated by the team upon arrival)
- Clients and household members are required to wear masks when entering the same space or interacting with our team
- EVEN if you have been vaccinated, we still require masks to be worn when interacting with our team for the foreseeable future.
Thank you for the continued partnership in ensuring our ability to provide meaningful services in
a safe working environment.