COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
The Purple Fig is strongly recommending all employees be vaccinated, but it is not a requirement. The following policies surrounding the COVID-19 vaccine will go into effect beginning June 1st, 2021.
If employees are fully vaccinated:
Employee must provide proof of vaccination
- Mask wearing is optional within clients’ homes, unless specified otherwise.
- Mask wearing is optional in the office.
If employees are not vaccinated:
- Mask wearing and physical distancing is still required within the workplace and at workplace functions.
The Purple Fig will continue:
- To provide KN95 masks for unvaccinated employees and by request.
- Daily temperature checks for all employees
- Changing into clean aprons between cleans
- Disinfecting caddies and supplies between cleans
- Disinfecting all high traffic areas at the end of the clean
Our clients will continue:
- To give the team space to work (6 ft or more when possible)
- If you are vaccinated you may wear masks at your discretion.
- If you are not FULLY vaccinated, please continue to wear a mask during our visits.