Everyone on our team is extensively trained in the art and science of green cleaning.
Hello there! I’m a local Austinite– born here, raised abroad and then back here for college and beyond. I’m passionate about all-things-eco-friendly, yoga, running, healthy eating, etc. I also firmly believe that a cup of jasmine tea makes everything better. I love working hard to make sure our clients received the best service possible and I love the process of continuous improvement.Learn about Amanda
Photographer, videographer, blogger, and veteran Figlette – Cara received her B.A. in Film and Digital Media from Baylor University and moved to Austin in 2013 in hot pursuit of a creative freelance career. Her favorite part of cleaning is vacuuming up ludicrous amounts of pet hair.Learn about Cara
It’s difficult to tell what toxins come from which household cleaning chemicals, so we would rather not use any of them. Especially when natural options can get the same job done. At The Purple Fig, we believe a cleaning service can be affordable, thorough, all-natural and treat employees fairly. All with the friendliness you would expect from a local Austin business.
We value our employees and foster a respectful work environment by sharing our profits. We are equally dedicated to serving our community. The Purple Fig Cleaning Company promotes environmentalism and localism and encourages the use of safe natural products. The following list highlights the core values that make up the heart and soul of The Purple Fig Cleaning Company.
We Strive to:
- Support the quality of life of our employees by offering them health insurance and fostering a respectful and cooperative work environment.
- Serve as a local and national model for a successful cleaning business that values its employees and the environment.
- Encourage employees to strive for excellence and offer our loyal clients low employee turnover rates.
- Promote environmentalism through the use of safe, natural products.
- Enrich the community by promoting localism and inspiring people to use products from small local businesses rather than national corporations.
- Educate and inspire the Austin community by serving as a model of a successful socially conscious “green” business.